Solar Energy Company Pensacola
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to find out more about the outstanding solar services we offer.
Solar energy is the energy of the future. If you are looking for a renewable and reliable energy source that will last for many years then solar energy is perfect for you. Solar Panels Pensacola is here to support you on your solar energy journey. We have been helping customers in and around the city for many years. Our team of experienced solar specialists will be sure to provide you with the excellent solar energy system installation and repairs that you require in order to get more from your system. You can rely on us to ensure that you get the best deal in the city.
Solar For Zero Dollars Down
You heard that right! Don't let steep start up costs prevent you from going down the solar path. Our installation service let's you get started with absolutely no money down. After all, green energy is meant to save you money, and we want those savings to come for you right away. Satisfied customers are what keeps our company alive, which is why we are happy to offer this sweet deal up for you!
We have the ideal services for all of your solar needs. Our company has everything that you might need whether you are just becoming interested in the possibilities of solar energy or whether you are looking to keep your current solar up to date and functioning optimally. You can find our high-quality and expertly provided solar services in and around the Dustin and Pensacola areas. If you are living or working nearby and want affordable and well-trusted assistance with your solar needs then you should choose the brilliant services offered by our company. We are here to help you with all of your solar wants and needs.
Look no further than here for the best Pensacola solar deals. Get in touch with your local solar experts if you want the top-rated solar panels and services in the city. You can count on us to provide you with the quality consultations and solar panel installations that you need. We will be sure to leave you with a fully functional solar energy system that is perfectly suited to your property and your energy needs.
We also offer an excellent selection of beautiful solar panels and high-quality services in and around the Destin area. Choose from a range of on-grid, off-grid, and hybrid solar options. Our team will ensure that you get the solar energy system that you need whether you are looking to function independently from the main power grid or if you want to be able to sell your excess solar energy back to the grid in order to make a profit.
“Solar Panels Pensacola is an amazing solar company. They installed solar panels on the roof of my home and helped me get my solar energy system up and running. We had been thinking about switching to solar for a few years and they made the process as easy as can be.” Steph S.
Get amazing solar for your home with your local experts at Solar Panels Pensacola. Our team has helped thousands of residential customers to get the solar panels and system that they have been dreaming of. We can help to ensure that you get solar that is custom-built for your home, your needs, and your budget. Our team will discuss your options and will provide you with excellent results and the many benefits that top-grade solar has to offer.
Save money on your energy bills by investing in the energy of the future. Solar is a reliable and renewable energy source that can provide your business with endless amounts of cheap and clean energy. A high-quality solar energy system, as is provided by our company, is sure to be a worthwhile investment. You will save more money than you spend as our brilliant solar panels supply you with a constant flow of free energy.
“I would highly recommend using Solar Panels Pensacola. I live in Destin and they have been a great help keeping my solar panels in their best possible condition. I go to them for a yearly check-up and trust them to carry out any maintenance or repair work as necessary.” Jim I.
You can count on our team of solar specialists to help you if you are currently facing any difficulties with your solar energy system. We can assist with a range of problems that may be affecting your solar panels or electrical components. Trust us to give you affordable repairs and maintenance services. Our team will quickly and carefully assess your system and will provide you with the services that you need to see your system working better for longer.
Solar Water Heater
Let us help you to get the best water heater for your home. Our team can assist you whether you are looking for a solar water heater for your in-house water or for an outdoor pool. Get a constant supply of hot water in your home and extend your pool use with our highly affordable and reliable solar water heaters. Get a free consultation, easy installation, and dependable maintenance and repairs with our team of professionals.
“I wish I had found Solar Panels Pensacola earlier. They are the best solar company around and offer fantastic solar water heaters. We don’t have to worry about keeping our pool warm and in use any more thanks to the affordable installation and the continuing support that they provide.” Pearl B.
Hassle Free Installations
We know the decision to go solar may seem intimidating and complicated, but we are here to make sure the entire process is stress free. With our knowledge, expertise and experience, we make all the complicated processes simple for you. From the consultation to the install and payments, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy the transition will be with us on your side. We will keep you informed, relaxed and confident that your decision to get off the grid was one of the best that you could have made.
Call Us Today
Contact Solar Panels Pensacola today if you have been searching for the best solar services in or around the Destin and Pensacola areas. Our solar experts are here to help. You can rely on us to provide you with consistently excellent solar services whether you are looking for a free consultation, trusted installation, or affordable repairs. We will be sure to assist you with everything that you need and are looking for. Email or call our local customer service team for unbiased answers and additional information. Our team will be happy to help and will be sure to schedule an appointment that suits you.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there really a financial benefit to solar? Absolutely, going solar is a smart decision no matter where you reside, and the biggest financial gains will be seen in areas with warmer climates. Yes, that's you Florida residents! By going off the grid you will be saving money on your electric bill and avoid facing future rising rates. While solar panels are not cheap, the savings will certainly outweigh the upfront installation costs. After all, if it weren't saving, so many people across the globe wouldn't be switching!
2. Does solar have a positive or negative impact on my property's value? As long as you own the solar panels (as opposed to leasing) the research has shown time and time again that homes with solar energy systems sell for more than those without. Believe it or not, it's actually one of the greatest value increases you will find.
3. Will solar panels work when the sun is not out? Surprisingly yes they will! While the power generated is not as great, solar panels will still produce on a cloudy day. Fortunately, us Floridians don't have to worry about that too often. Even when the weather drops into the 50's and 60's your panels will still provide energy and save on those electric bills.
4. Will I still get an electric utility bill? In most cases yes, the only way to not receive one is if you have gone off the grid entirely. However, your bill can be significantly lowered and it is not uncommon to receive a bill for $0. There's no better feeling than that!
5. Does solar have a real effect on the environment? By utilizing the sun's energy, these panels are using a form of renewable energy. This results in less air pollutants, and most notably less greenhouse gas emissions which contribute to climate change. Every home or business that switches is making a noble contribution towards a healthier planet!
6. What size solar system do I need? Our experts will assist you in finding the optimal system for your home or business, but to answer the question, that will depend on your electricity usage. This is partly why we ask for your utility bill in order to make sure we are giving you the most optimal system.
7. It seems too expensive, can I really afford it? We think you will be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable solar can be. Ask about our current specials and no money down financing options available.
8. Do I really receive a tax break? Yes, you certainly do! The Consolidated Appropriations Act states that for the year of 2021 you will receive a 26% tax rebate just for switching to solar! Another way that you can be saving the big bucks all while saving the planet, a true win-win situation! 9. Do I have the right type of roof for solar panels? Of course there are roofs that are more preferable than others, but in a majority of cases there is always a solution to get your home the best solar system possible even if you don't have the ideal roof for it. Give us a call and we can surely come out to take a look at your properties possibilities.
10. Is it a complicated process? Not at all when you work with us! We handle a majority of the heavy lifting to make this a simple and efficient process. We ask for a few things from you, such as your current electric bill and information about your residence, but for the most part you can enjoy a hands free no stress install while we get you the solar electric system of your dreams!
What if I don't have a lot of space on my roof for solar? No problem at all. Our installation services include ground mounts as well, which will work just as good if not better than solar roof panels.
11. What if I don't have a lot of space on my roof for solar? No problem at all. Our installation services include ground mounts as well, which will work just as good if not better than solar roof panels.
12.What if there is a lot of shade around my house? Contrary to popular belief, solar panels do not require a ton of direct sunlight to work. Sure, maybe solar panels of the past would have struggled in these kinds of environments, but today's new and innovative panels will work suitably for nearly any home, especially in Pensacola.
13. Should I get solar panels if I plan on moving soon? Absolutely, due to the fact that a solar installation will instantly increase the market value of your home by thousands of dollars.
14. Will solar panels still be around a few years from now? Not only will they be around, in our expert opinion, they will be a part of nearly every home home and business in the next several years to come. With their ability to reduce greenhouse emissions and make our earth more sustainable, there's no doubt there will continue to be a big push for solar. It already receives federal and state funding and is highly encouraged through incentives such as tax breaks.
15. Speaking of tax breaks, when does the 26% tax rebate end? The calendar year 2021 is the final year that the 26% tax break for solar installation is being offered, until further notice at least. This investment tax credit means you can deduct 26% of the total cost of installing solar panels from your taxes. Even better, there is no cap limit as to how much you spend and deduct!
16. I've heard that start up costs can be crazy high, is this true? Some companies do have very high initial costs on builds, however, we are almost always running our special that requires zero dollars down for you to get started. It is our goal to make solar something that all families and businesses get to enjoy the benefits of. We understand a lot of us are living paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford to take out a large amount to get things rolling. Keep your finances in check while still getting the system you want when you choose us.
17. Is my credit score too low for a solar loan? Typically we can work with credit score of 600 and up, give us a call to see what all we can do for you!
While solar may seem expensive, truthfully if you are able to pay your monthly utility bill, you are able to pay for all the start up and installation costs of solar. This will then allow you to start reaping the benefits including lower electric bill costs, tax rebates and other incentives for real savings. You also have to consider, “What is the cost of not switching?” as energy prices are always on the rise and will surely increase as solar incentives lessen. It is absolutely true that by not taking action, you could very likely be costing yourself more money, especially long term.
Our Proud Partners
We are very excited for our friends over in the outback Joondalup Solar - Solar Panels, Solar Power that are crushing it and have helped Australia discover the power of alternative energy! We appreciate the mutual support and are excited that companies are saving the planet all over the world!